|Type: G4 LED Bi-pin Lights|
|LED Beam Angle: 360 Degree|
|Voltage: 120V / 220V|
|Initial Lumens ( lm ): 200-230lm|
|Color Temperature or Wavelength: 2700-3200k,6000-6500k|
|Specifications||Primary Application: Living Room,Bedroom,Home or Office,Children Room,Living Room or Dining Room|
|Lifetime ( h ): More Than 20000|
|Dimensions and Weight||Product weight: 0.0010 kg|
|Package weight: 0.0020 kg|
|Product size: Φ14*H39mm|
|Package Contents||Package Contents: 1 x Dimmable G4 LED 230V Bulb|
1. small body with 360° beam angle, perfectly improved luminous efficiency.
2. Suitable to existing G4 fittings
3. Extremely long life, low power consumption and maintenance free.
4. Direct to replace 25W G4 halogen bulb, Easy to install
5. Available for G4. G9 Base
6. Can do AC110V and AC220V
7. CE RoHs Erp
8. Seald glass shape IP65
9.Warranty ; 2 years
Hotels, halls, offices, homes, restaurants, show windows, shop, house decoration bulb lamps, supermarkets and stores
1. Package: yiode logo box, Blank box box, bilster packing, Customized
2. Delivery time: In general About 10 days after deposit, sample order 1-3days.
3. We can accept the sample order.
4. Shipping: FedEx, DHL,UPS,EMS,TNT,By Sea, By Air.
5.Payment: Accept Paypal, West Union, T/T
Q: Can my Bi-Pin Halogen light-bulb be replaced by an LED?
A: The 4mm Bi-Pin halogen using the G4 base in the puck fixture is replaceable. This 2w G4 lamp can replacement 15-20w halogen bulb.
Q: Do they take time to “warm up”?
A: None at all. LEDs light instantly at full brightness.
Q: Do ELEDs get hot?
A: LEDs are far more energy efficient than normal light bulbs so they give out far less heat, making them safer for use in unattended security or night light applications. This also makes them ideal for use with lampshades made of delicate materials that can be damaged by heat. All lamps do however give off some heat and should not be used in a totally enclosed light fitting unless there is some way for the heat to escape.
Q: How long do LEDs last?
A: Depending on the LED, the bulb may last from 20,000 hours to 100,000 hours as compared to the 3,000 hours of an incandescent light. LEDs are also more durable and do not burn out, thus lasting longer than incadescents.