CW 6000-6500K, WW 2700-3000K
Neutral Box packing, Customized
Suitable for interior lighting, signal lights, lamps and fixtures of any style in bedroom, kitchen, etc.
1. Eco-friendly--no pollution, no UV, infrared and thermal radiation.
2. Compared with incandescence lamp, the energy consumption reduces 80%
3. DC12V, super bright, non-dimmable, high efficiency, instant on
4. Direct to replace 10W G4 halogen bulb, Easy to install
5. No flickering while working.uniform luminance that protects the eyes,none of eyestrain
6. Emitting full brightness within less than 0.5 seconds when turn on the light, no need to wait for warming up the lamp.
Q: Can I use my existing 12V DC transformers?
A: Yes you can, however, when using your existing DC transformer you must identify the output in watts so that the LED replacements meet the minimum requirements of the transformer.
Q: Why do LED light bulbs flicker?
A: There should be no visible flicker from an LED light bulb in a fitting with a regular switch. Flickering could be caused by a number of things, including voltage fluctuations in the wiring in your home, or work with traditional dimmer switches. And using a non-dimmable bulb with a dimmer switch will also cause issues like this.
Q: How can I replace halogen lamps with LED lamps?
A: In all LED lights, it is indicated what wattage LED, can be replaced by halogen lamps. But please confirm the voltage and base of your halogen lamps before changing.